A new version of GenEx is released. Start GenEx and press F10 to upgrade.
New functions in 5.3.6
- DataEditor : Menu "Edit/Find" with regular expression for finding genes by
typing part of the name.
- DataEditor : Menu "Edit/Manage classification column" is a tool to create
and fill classification column
- DataEditor : Menu "Pre-processing/Show frequency of missing data" adds
"percentage of missing data" to the sheet. Recommendation is to
use it after IPC or validate sheet.
- T-Test : Volcano plot is available in T-Test (optional).
- PCA : Groups can be created from selected genes/samples. Clicking
on genes/samples in a cluster they are added to the list.
- NormFinder : Interesting g enes in the grid can be selected as reference
genes right click on the sheet choosing the menu "Select as
- Spearsman : Algorithm for Spearsman correlation is improved and
P-values are calculated.
- Pearson : P-values are also calculated.
- Data manager: "Select by name" is added for samples as well as for genes.
Write any part of the name and all genes having that substring
- Data manager: Selection of group of Genes is now available in "Columns"
TAB. Previously, transposing the data was necessary.
- Anova : If more than 5 Genes are selected, a summary of the Genes
sorted by P-Values is provided in a new sheet. One can
create a group of the most interesting Genes by selecting the
"Genes label" and the menu "Edit/Create group/Of Genes".
Corrections in 5.3.6
- DataEditor : Correction for "Quality Control/Negative control".
- Scatter plot : Correction of columns label.